Terry E. Biederman, P.E.
Terry has been a principal at J&A since September 2013. Prior to that, he was Global Industry Manager-Water for General Electric Intelligent Platforms and Director of Public Works for Waterford Township, Michigan. He has over 28 years of public sector management, water/wastewater design, construction, and operations experience. Terry is a registered professional engineer in the State of Michigan and holds a Master of Public Administration from the University of Michigan and a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Michigan.
He is an active member of the American Water Works Association (AWWA), Water Environment Federation (WEF), Michigan Water Environment Association (MWEA), and American Public Works Association (APWA) and has chaired and served on multiple AWWA committees.
- Real-time Operational Intelligence and Aging Water Infrastructure,Pumps & Systems Magazine,
May 1, 2013
- How to Make Intelligent Decisions through Information Convergence,Water Utility Infrastructure Management, Optimizing Water Performance- The How, November 2012
- Waterford Township Standardizes Workflow Procedures with Links to Data From SCADA, CMMS, DMS, And Other Operational Systems, Control Engineering, March 14, 2012
- “IT” Is the System,Municipal Sewer and Water Magazine,January 2008.
- Automation System Reduces Pipe Breaks, Energy Costs,Water World, August 2008.
- Delivering GIS to the Masses,Government Technology Magazine, Volume 17 Issue 11, November 2004.
- Going Wireless, Public Works Magazine, June 2004.
- Public Works Shop Goes Digital,Government Computer News, November 18, 2002.
- What Stops Folks Cold From Pursuing GIS, Public Works Magazine, April 2002.
Please visit LinkedIn for a detailed profile of Terry at:
Ready to get started? Begin a conversation with an expert such as Terry today.