Information & Technology
Today, all municipal, commercial, and industrial operations are faced with difficult challenges that include the loss of experienced staff through retirement, lower revenue, and aging infrastructure forcing them to do more with less. To meet and thrive through these challenges, they need to incorporate Intelligent Management initiatives that include enhanced capital-technology planning and optimization of existing infrastructure, assets, management practices, and organizational initiatives.
J&A is uniquely qualified to help solve these problems because we have professional staff that have successfully planned and implemented these initiatives to help clients ensure consistent, efficient, and accountable operations. J&A’s Technology Service solutions and expertise portfolio include:
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Planning, Development, Implementation and Maintenance
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Planning, Development, Implementation Management and Maintenance
- Computer Modeling for Sanitary Sewer Systems, Stormwater and Water Distribution Systems
- Floodplain Mapping and Analysis
- Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) Planning, Development and Implementation of Water/Wastewater and Facilities
- Condition Assessment and Asset Management of Water/Wastewater and Facilities
- Sewer Flow Metering Data Management and Analysis
- Document Management Planning and Implementation
- IT Services
- Water Meter AMR/AMI Technology Planning and Implementation
Speak with an expert to learn how you can benefit from working with J&A.