The importance of water resources engineering services has significantly increased in recent years. Greater accountability to federal, state, and local regulatory agencies and mounting permit requirements have created the need for experienced, well qualified specialists. J&A has assembled such a staff of professionals. Our extensive work throughout the States of Michigan and Illinois includes over 100 Flood Insurance Studies for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Our multi-disciplined water resources staff has the overall experience in surface water management to provide comprehensive analysis and long-term solutions for a wide variety of surface water problems. J&A’s Water Resource Service solutions and expertise portfolio includes:
- Computer Applications Using HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS
- Flood Insurance Studies
- Dredging Design, Permitting, and Contract Administration
- Streambank and Detention Pond Inventories
- Dam Removal and Rehabilitation Feasibility Studies
- MDEQ-USACE Permitting
- Aquatic Habitat and Recreation Grant Applications and Administration
- Environmental Plan Reviews
- Surface Water Monitoring
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Assistance
J&A is committed to protecting and enhancing our vital water resources in an ever-increasing high impact environment.
Speak with an expert to learn how you can benefit from working with J&A.